WebExercises Home Exercise Program
Save TimeUtilize dozens of evidence based protocols.
Increase Patient AdherenceProvide exercise programs based on their individual needs.
Improve OutcomeTrack and monitor patient progress to ensure success.
Exclusive Kevin Wilk, DPT Rehab Protocols
- ACL Proprioception & NM Control
- Fundamental Shoulder Exercises
- Quarterback Ten Exercises Program
- Thrower’s Ten + 4 Exercise Program
- Thrower’s Ten Program – Advanced
WebExercises On The GoShare Exercise programs to any device and track progress through our mobile patient portal. Get real-time feedback on pain and a patients Rate of Perceived Exertion. Stop the guess-work and increase your patients’ accountability. Get Started
More Home Exercise Program FeaturesWebExercises® gives you total control to quickly and efficiently deliver clear and concise exercise programs. If you can’t find the right one, you can always add in your own content. You will also get access to My CE Courses featuring recorded webinars from the most forward thinking clinicians of the industry.
- Evidence Based Exercise Programming
- Share Exercise Rx Programs to Any Device
- Patient Mobile version for Apple or Android
- Real-Time Feedback Patient Portal
- Add Your Own Exercises to PostureScreen Mobile
- 3,500+ exercises including Specialty Libraries
- Exclusive TRX, Theraband, RockTape content
- Branded Exercise Handouts with Your Logo
- Easily Record Exercise Rx notes to Any EMR
- Time Saving Patient Education Handouts
- Access to My CE Courses
Thousands Of Exercises
Access over 3,500 clinically accepted exercises choosing from a variety of libraries.
“WebExercises is awesome! It allows for my corrective exercises to be more effective, better instructions and communication, and it saves me time!”
Stuart Wilson, PT, MS, SFMA
“WebExercises is an incredible asset to any practice and will help simplify musculoskeletal rehabilitation.”
Naomi Albertson, MD
“WebExercises has been a great tool for our athletes. They can have very clear home exercise programs at their fingertips. It’s simple to use and effective.”
Jeff Hopp, ATC