WebExercises + CBP Home Exercise Program
Save TimeUtilize dozens of evidence based protocols.
Increase Patient AdherenceProvide exercise programs based on their individual needs.
Improve OutcomesTrack and monitor patient progress to ensure success.
Exclusive CBP Mirror Image Content
- Mirror Image Exercise Set Ups for all body regions
- Denneroll Traction for Cervical and Thoracic
- Pro-Lordotic for High, Mid and Lower Cervical Strengthening
- CBP Functional Training Exercises
- PostureScreen Sync with Auto Suggested Protocols
WebExercises On The GoShare exercise programs to any device and track progress through our mobile patient portal. Get real-time feedback on pain and a patients Rate of Perceived Exertion. Stop the guess-work and increase your patients’ accountability. Get Started
More Home Exercise Program FeaturesWebExercises® gives you total control to quickly and efficiently deliver clear and concise exercise programs. If you can’t find the right one, you can always add in your own content. You will also get access to My CE Courses featuring recorded webinars from the most forward thinking clinicians of the industry.
- Evidence Based Exercise Programming
- Share Exercise Rx Programs to Any Device
- Patient Mobile version for Apple or Android
- Real-Time Feedback Patient Portal
- Add Your Own Exercises to PostureScreen Mobile
- 3,500+ exercises including Specialty Libraries
- Exclusive TRX, Theraband, RockTape content
- Branded Exercise Handouts with Your Logo
- Easily Record Exercise Rx notes to Any EMR
- Time Saving Patient Education Handouts
- Access to My CE Courses
Thousands Of Exercises
Access the CBP library and over 3,500 clinically accepted exercises.
Slastix Mirror Image
“WebExercises has been an integral part of our Unified Medical, Physical Therapy and Chiropractic Biophysics practice and patient interaction for year. It’s easy to use platform and sophisticated content is a must for any series health care provider.”
Jason O. Jaeger, DC, fCBP
“The CBP suite of exercises within WebExercises is a brilliant pairing of two phenomenal services. With a few simple clicks you can easily send your patient professionally recorded videos demonstrating how to properly perform CBP mirror image exercises with instructions from non other than Dr. Deed Harrison himself! “
Jason Miller, DC
“WebExercises is an integral and important part of our practice. Our physical therapy team is able to provide custom exercises for the patient’s individual needs. It’s an easy program to use and the pictures and descriptions are very patient friendly. I wholeheartedly recommend WebExercises for all of my colleagues!”
Jason W. Haas, DC